I-751 Case Status

New York, NY |

I received an email yesterday from USCIS and the subject of the email is:

"Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production"

Does this mean that my case was approved?

Best Answer

Congratulations! It means your case was approved, and your new permanent green card (10 years validity)was ordered "produced" by USCIS. You should be receiving it in the mail in about 10 days or so. Congratulations again!!!

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Congratulations, you will receive your green card in the mail in a couple of weeks.

Yes, card is on the way!

Ms. Weller's firm is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.

Yes, congratulations!

Most likely yes.