I-485 Processing time for U Visa adjustment

San Antonio, TX |

Recently how long is the processing time of I-485 for U visa adjustment to permanent residence? It doesn't show on USCIS website. I am anxious to know. Your experience about it is very appreciated.

From filing to the scheduled interview takes 5 or 6 months and longer if you receive a RFE or futher evidence after the interview.

US CIS publishes processing times

See the link

douglas.ahern@hotmail.com 281-904-3797. This response should not be construed as legal advice. It is only intended as information and I recommend for legal advice you seek the consult of experienced immigration legal counsel. The posting of my response in no way infers client - attorney relationship has been established.

I agree with my colleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

Generally speaking, I-485 takes 4-5 months.