We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I have received a denied notice from uscis today stating that my mom's case I485 is denied because the letterhead of the Royal Consulate in New York does not meet the criteria of secondary evidence of BC. There is no appeal of this decision. They said if we believe the law was inappropriately applied, or the analysis in reaching the decision was inconsistent with the information provided, we may file motion to reopen/consider.
Now, I don't know which way is the best. Since many ppl said MTR waste time and money. As I really want to move my mom case quickly in order for her to visit country in Nov this year.
Also, last question, which way is go though the same person who handle the case?
Looking for forward to hearing from you.
Many thanksOne more thing, we never received the notice from uscis requesting a Birth Certificate before the interview. Or even the notice to inform us that the letter of the Royal Consulate does not meet the criteria. How sad....