Skip to main content

I-485 Adjustment of Status Interview Reschedule

Houston, TX |

I had my I-485 Adjustment of status interview last month. On the day of interview the immigration officer said that he has mine I-485 file with him but my petition file I-130 didnt came to him yet. So his not able to take my interview.
Its been 1 month now and I did not heard any updates on that.
What I should do to make this process fast or Do I need to call CA USCIS?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


1. wait. 2. infopass 3. hire a lawyer.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.


You can make an appointment with the local USCIS office inquiring about your case. It is called Infopass. You can do it online at


I agree with my colleagues. Make an infopass appointment and/or hire an immigration attorney.

Angelique Montes, Esq., Immigration Attorney in Houston, Texas. This is not legal advice and a client-attorney relationship is not created. The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.