I-140 not found

Fremont, CA |

Hello,

I am in a strange situation now.
My company applied my I-140 in eb1c process in Feb2013.
After 7 months we got to know that i got same i-140 receipt number as one of our company's employee.
My company recently withdrew his application without knowing that the
receipt numbers are same . When we contacted USCIS customer service
we got to know that there was no record for my i-140.
The receipt notice for me and other employee shows the same receipt number.
I dont know what to do now
Any suggestions are helpful

Rams

Have you talked to the immigration attorney that handled the case for you/your employer? That's a good start.

Speak with your company's immigration attorney.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

The employer has an attorney. that attorney is charged with this responsibility. Talk to him or her instead of complete strangers on AVVO.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.