Skip to main content

How would I report a spouse who obtained asylum and legal status by presenting false documents?

Revere, MA |

She has lied in almost all of her statements in the affidavit including my personal history. None of us have been persecuted. The documents she presented regarding this are all forged and fabricated. I am first-hand witness.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Contact Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Fraud Detection Unit.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.


If you would like to report fraud, call ICE - Fraud unit. Here is the website and their toll-free 1-866 number:


I agree with my colleagues.

Akanksha Kalra, Attorney at Law: 215-542-4905 or Disclaimer: The information provided here is generalized and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.


You should start by calling an immigration attorney to make sure that you don't burn yourself in your own fire, so to speak.

Do you want accurate, personalized, legal advice that you can rely on? You will have to hire an attorney, not ask on Avvo. I am not your attorney and am not creating an attorney-client relationship by this post. I am therefore giving only general advice. This advice may not apply to you or your situation; may not take account of all possibilities, and may not match the advice I would give to a client. DO NOT rely on this advice or any other advice on Avvo to make your legal decisions. If you want an answer to a legal question you should retain an attorney who is licensed in your state.