Asked in Monmouth, OR |

How would i go about reducing my class c felony to a class a misdemeanor? what form would i fill out? how does it work?

5 attorney answers

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer