Skip to main content

How will it takes to get a us visa if im married and i have a sponsore

Reed City, MI |

im moroccan married to american the first she applied for me for a visa i didnt get it because her income was not enough and acctuly she applied for me foe the second time but with a sponsore so do i have good chance to get my visa this time

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 3


How likely it is that you will be approved for a visa and how quickly this could occur depends on an in depth analysis of your immigration case. It is dangerous to make generalizations about approval rates and processing times because each case is different and there are numerous factors that come in to play. If you want to put forth the best case possible in the best way possible, you should hire an experienced immigration law attorney.

The answer above is only general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known and detailed research has not been undertaken. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers require an investigation into all facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. Use these answers at your own risk.


The second application sounds 'better'.

It will be better still if she consults with an immigration lawyer.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Yes, as long as she can demonstrate that your marriage is bona fide and you can prove that you are admissible to the US.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer