Skip to main content

How/where do i confirm that I am the beneficiary of a "transfer on death" ("TOD") deed in Walworth Co., WI.

Lake Geneva, WI |

What document / government/ company provides this information?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should request a copy of the deed for the property from the county recording office in the county where the property is located.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer