Skip to main content

How to take someone off child support

Houston, TX |

I filed child support on my baby's father, but we are together, how can I get him off of child support?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If you filed it - you can file a Motion for Non-suit. If the AG filed it talk to them. Are you sure he's not back with you to save money?


What do you mean by "together"? Why do you want to have it taken off? I realize that there might be a delay in receiving the money, but if by "together" you mean that you share money and expenses, then there is the same amount of money in the house. And if you keep the support order in place, then you can save yourself from having to go thru the process again in the event that something happens in the future. If by "together" you mean married, then that might be a different situation...

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer