Skip to main content

How to prosecute a lawyer for malicious prosecution such as Mark Sal who is involved in organized crime ?

Tempe, AZ |

Mark Sal is involved in organized crime in conspiracy to commit malicious prosecution How can we have him disbarred

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you believe a lawyer has acted unethically you can report him to the State Bar and they will investigate.

William Fife is an Attorney with Fife & Cesta, a compassionate firm conveniently located off the US 60 in Mesa, Arizona. The answers given here are based on the information in the question; for a complete answer you should have a consultation with an attorney you trust. Call now for a free bankruptcy consultation. We carefully evaluate your situation and give you real advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer