Skip to main content

How to get responding party to correct inaccuracies in discovery responses?

Los Angeles, CA |

Some responses to my discovery requests contain what appear to be inaccuracies. E.g. Form Rog 14 asks for statute violations, responding party says none, but they produced a document where responding party states "It is clear Mr. X violated statutes." do I raise this in a meet and confer letter and ask responding party to amend responses?

+ Read More

Filed under: Discovery
Attorney answers 1


Yes, you should write a meet and confer letter to the other party, asking them to supplement their responses.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer