Asked in San Jose, CA

How to get CA tax-exemption by filing federal exempt 1023-EZ after 27 months? Would denial of a 2nd 3400 application be fatal?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings