Skip to main content

How to get a pro Bono lawyer?

Seattle, WA |
Attorney answers 3


You could contact the King County Bar Association. They often have referrals for low cost or free legal services. I have know people that have called bigger law firms and asked for pro bono assistance.

This page does not constitute legal advice. These pages do not constitute, nor do they create, an attorney-client relationship between Attorney Frank L. LaBare and/or Maple Valley Legal Services and any receiver. This site is governed by a Site Use Agreement that you accept by reviewing these pages. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with an attorney. If you send any confidential information to Attorney Frank L. LaBare and/or Maple Valley Legal Services and you are not a client of Attorney Frank L. LaBare and/or Maple Valley Legal Services , the information shall lose its confidential status. Furthermore, if the unsolicited information you send to our Law Office, and is beneficial to our clients and adverse to you, the information you provide may be used even if it is contrary to your interests


They are few and far between. Litigation is expensive. You might try CLEAR or NW Justice project.

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements


Call your local Bar association. If your local Bar does not have a pro bono program or a pro bono referral list, they should be able to direct you to an organization that provides pro bono or reduced fee legal assistance. Good luck.