Skip to main content

How to get a disorderly conduct expunged in Pensylvannia?

Greensburg, PA |

It was my first offense and I payed the fined. It happened more than a year ago

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It sounds like this was a summary offense (normally charged by citation). If so, you need to remain free of arrest or prosecution for five years after the conviction of the summary offense and then petition to the court to have it expunged.


Unfortunately, a summary offense in PA can only be expunged 5 years later


It sounds like you have to wait another 4 years.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer