Skip to main content

How to find pro bono or someone who'll add court cost to ex in Az

Sedona, AZ |

I'm a single mom that's been struggling sometimes making only $1000 a month which is impossible to raise two kids on. Meantime my ex works under the table but rented a million dollar home in California, then "lost" his job in California so decided to rough it in princeville, Hawaii. He also has been driving a g55 Mercedes and a Mercedes convertible. However we've had no heat while he hides everything and cries poor to the court. I really need some free consultations, pro bono would be great, I'm having a breakdown.No heat, have $60 in my bank acct but he looks cool to all his friends. When we see the court , the des 4g attorney general he just lies and hides. I'm guessing they r to busy to really look into it, last year he got his payments reduced with a sob story.Can you say con artist?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Sorry to hear this, there are many great legal service agencies or local law schools who have programs and many retired lawyers who may help, start with yoru local bar association, take care and best of luck.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.