How to find out my dads alien number

San Francisco, CA |

Margarito Mendoza sons Justin Mendoza Johnathon Mendoza had warrants for his arrest from 2009 in Marion county jail in Indianapolis and got deported around the same year

I've changed the practice area to "immigration." An alien number is not pertinent to criminal warrants from state courts.

Beware of posting someone's identifying information on a public website. It is not a good idea; That said your father can consult an AILA immigration attorney about doing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the appropriate federal agency and that will be a possible way to obtain his A#. Alternatively he can look at his immigration documents relating to applications he may have filed in the past; the A# may or may not be may be on these immigration records.

AILA's Immigration Lawyer Search
www.ailalawyer.com/

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication in any way. Consult a competent immigration attorney preferably one who is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

File for FOIA.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.