How to find out about eviction notice

Pittsburgh, PA |

I moved in a apt and I think the roomate is movin out,I paid money to live here,I am not on the lease but I have mail here,how can I find out if there is a eviction notice??

It should be in your mail or posted on your door....

This response is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The response is intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete, or up-to-date. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Mark D. Copoulos, Esquire and any party. The responses provided on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. You should not act or rely on any information contained in these responses without first seeking the advice of an attorney.

Normally you are served with it personally, in the mail, or posted on the door.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.