Skip to main content

How to fill the form for i-94 and for the deferred action

Fort Lee, NJ |

i dont really know anything about my lost I-94 card. how do i fill out the i 102 form. and how do i prove some evidence for the deferred like the physical presence of June 15th?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I strongly suggest that you contact an immigration attorney to help you in this process. Also, please be aware that only an immigration attorney is qualified to help you with these questions and since the release of information regarding the "deferred action" ("DACA") you must be on the look for scammers that can ruin all your chances. Immigration law is not about filing out forms, it is a very complex are of law and any mistake can have very serious consequences. You must consult an attorney to find out if you qualify for this benefit in the first place. Good luck!


I couldn't agree more with my esteemed colleauge's expert opinion & explanation.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


I agree with my colleagues ... don't do an I-102 ... without getting the assistance of an attorney.

Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.


This is maybe one of the most important things you will do in your life. You will not get a second chance if you make a mistake or submit incomplete documents. Do you really think you should be trying to figure this out on your own and hoping it goes well? Get a lawyer. Get it done right. You'll be happy you did.