Skip to main content

How to fill out the forms I-821, 1-765WS, I-765

Boring, OR |

Well I've been trying to fill out the forms without help, but have gotten stuck in some questions. First do I leave a spot blank if the question doesn't apply to me? In part seven of I-821 they ask me for my page number, part number and item number? Its a bit confusing so I left that part blank. On 1-765ws it asks me for my annual income, expenses, and my current value of my assets is? I'm currently still in school so i have no income, can I leave it blank or write one of my parents income? Whats an alien registration number? If a lawyer could help me fill out some of the applications, I would be great and god bless you.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Don't fill out these forms yourself. If you cannot afford to pay an immigration lawyer than seek out community services around your area which are helping. Google those.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


I agree - you should really have an attorney review the details of your case to ensure that you are eligible, not exposing yourself to unintended adverse consequences, and properly completing the forms. I'm attaching a link to CAUSA Oregon - they have a DACA hotline you may wish to call. Good luck! - 312.750.1368 - The information above is general in nature and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between us. It is intended simply as background material, is current only as of its indicated date, and may not include important details and special rules that could be applicable to your case. You should consult an attorney directly before acting or refraining from action.


I agree should meet with an experienced immigration attorney.

Many of us are charging low rates for this service.

Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.