HOW TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AND MAKE PAROLE OFFICERS ACCOUNTABLE?

Aurora, CO |

A MAN TOOK HIS NEPHEW HOME. HIS BROTHER'S PO COMMANDED HE COME IN THE HOME. MY SON REFUSED, THEY TRIED TO ARREST & INJURED HIM. VIOLATED THE BROTHER AND TRAMTIZED THE 3 YEAR OLD CHILD.

Your fact pattern is unclear. If the home belonged to the parolee, then the parole officer had a right to enter it. If the parolee's brother attempted to prevent him from doing so, he probably violated the law and was arrested. He needs a criminal defense attorney. If the house belonged to the brother and not the parolee, then there does not appear to be any reason for the parole officer to want to enter. In that event, the brother needs to talk both to a criminal defense attorney (it sounds like he was arrested) and a personal injury attorney.

You can reach Harkess & Salter LLC at (303) 531-5380 or info@Harkess-Salter.com. Stephen Harkess is an attorney licensed in the state and federal courts of Colorado. This answer is for general information only and does not create an attorney client relationship between Stephen Harkess or Harkess & Salter LLC and any person. You should schedule a consultation with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your legal issues.

I have tried, but I do not understand your post.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.