Skip to main content

How to fight a protection order that violates law (no Fact) and was used by unethical lawyer to defraud?

Bellevue, WA |

Protection order put in violation of existing law(no fact) and still in place for over 5,5 years(still no fact) never renewed as minors involved and used to defraud.False testimony ,not signed under oath of perjury,with other words deprived from liberty and property and still in place to cover the crime.Absolutely frivolous orders,all of them in violation of law.Conspiracy against rights.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Many statements here! What is your question? Hire an attorney and fight it!


It may be possible to vacate the order by filing a motion under Civil Rule 60. It’s always best to consult with a good family law attorney to discuss the details before you act. See my AVVO Legal Guides on DV and motions to vacate for more information about the legal issues raised by your inquiry. Click on my photo. On my AVVO home page click on "View Contributions" or scroll down further and click on "Legal Guides." Scroll down the list of my 29 Legal Guides and select the topics relevant to your question. If you like my answer and Legal Guides, please make sure you mark them as “helpful.”

This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the attorney responding, and no attorney-client confidentiality. The law changes frequently, and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information provided in this Answer is general in nature and may not apply to the factual circumstances described in your question. The applicable law and the appropriate answer may be different in the State or States where the relevant facts occurred. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer