Skip to main content

How to expunge a disturbing the peace charge?

Gardena, CA |

We are trying to file for expungement for disturbing the peace charge but are not sure if it is an infraction or a misdemeanor? How can we find out? Also, we have Form 1203.4 but are not sure of the step-by-step process of how to complete this form? Due to work, do we have to go to the court to file it or can someone go there for us? Do we have or do not have to get a copy of criminal records before filling out the form? If the process is very difficult, how much do the lawyers charge for it?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


See the answers on your other post.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer