I have a job offer that I will lose if I didn't receive my EAD prior to the first of October 2013.
I did the following:
1. Called the National Customer Service Center and placed an EAD expedite service request, and got a service request number
2. Sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sent the same request via express mail to Vermont Service Center.
4. Attended InfoPass appointment were the officer agreed that I meet the expedite criteria and wrote that to USCIS
5. Contacted Congressman of my area by email through his website
6. Filled the Ombudsman Online Case Assistance form DHS-7001 and got a case number
7. Sent an email to the Ombudsman using this address 'email@example.com'