I have been in supervised visitation for 2 years and 3 months.
The supervisor was writing letters to the court several issues:
1. did not watch out toy age adequacy to my son.
2. I did not follow her advise to set limit to my child's activity such as when my son got sleepy he began to attack other child. What hell is this theory?
3. I had no response to my child's activity. This is obviously lying.
I want to write a motion to the judge to change this supervisor for several reasons:
1. the supervisor's organization is closed last year for their budget issue. I want my son to be supervised by some currently active organization.
2. She told me more than 3 times not going to court since it is wasting of time and money. She told me she sets up the rule in the court.
3. Her report is not true
Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.