Skip to main content

How to complain the instructor of supervised visitation?

Sunnyvale, CA |

I have been in supervised visitation for 2 years and 3 months.

The supervisor was writing letters to the court several issues:
1. did not watch out toy age adequacy to my son.
2. I did not follow her advise to set limit to my child's activity such as when my son got sleepy he began to attack other child. What hell is this theory?
3. I had no response to my child's activity. This is obviously lying.

I want to write a motion to the judge to change this supervisor for several reasons:
1. the supervisor's organization is closed last year for their budget issue. I want my son to be supervised by some currently active organization.
2. She told me more than 3 times not going to court since it is wasting of time and money. She told me she sets up the rule in the court.
3. Her report is not true

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If the agency was assigned by the court, but the individual was not, you could always request informally that the agency change the instructor. If the individual in particular was assigned by the court, you would need to motion the court to have him or her removed.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.



The supervisor is assigned by court since she was be with my son since the 1st day of supervised visitation. I do not trust this organization either since they are officially closed and the director told me he set up the? rules to the court. Who can say that in this democracy country?


The mechanics of what you have to do is dependent on what the present court order states. It probably indicates what facility you will have the supervised visitation at and it’s unlikely it specifies an individual. Why don’t you make arrangements to change the time so you can go do your visits when a different supervisor is present. If your supervised visitation has been successful and you have completed 2 years and three months of it, it seems like it would be time to petition the court for unsupervised visitation. Although, I am unaware of any of the background facts. Perhaps you have a relative that your ex would be comfortable with you having supervised visit with like a sister, mother, etc.

If you have found this information helpful, please let the attorney know by marking best answer. Thank you. This participating Attorney does not warrant any information provided, nor are we creating an Attorney-Client relationship by providing said information to you on this site. Nothing contained herein is intended to constitute, offer, induce, promise, or contract of any kind. The content provided is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The Law Offices of John N. Kitta makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its answer to inquiries, and such representations and warranties are being expressly disclaimed. Given limited facts, we are attempting to share relevant information concerning this area of the law as a public service.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer