Skip to main content

How to come to usa from canada

Cerritos, CA |

Hi my friend just came in canada on 2 year visa as caregiver. I want to bring her to USA for few days to visit. I am a US citizen. I heard if i show my US citizen or be guarantor that she will return back she will easily be allowed to come to USA for certain days? is that true? Else what are the ways to bring her to USA for few days.. She is from Nepal and in in canada as caregiver in 2 years and she just came in this month.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

She will need to apply for and obtain a B-2 visa stamp in order to be able to enter the US.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Same answer.


Check the other question you posted for my answer. - Disclaimer: This a general answer to your legal question. Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider this information to be legal advice.