Skip to main content

How to calculate the child support? What is basic fee of that?

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I have a disable son, 8 yrs old, live with me now. My ex-boyfriend did not pay the child support for three years. I would like his father to have the same right of Child Custody and Timesharing, but I want to be Primary Residential Custody.
We both have jobs, and have other child.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Child support is calculated in accordance with a statutory formula, with some room for deviation. Without knowing all of the specifics, it is nearly impossible, if not entirely impossible, for an attorney to give you a proper analysis by way of a summary posting on an internet site. I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for, but I believe that you will need to obtain a consultation with an attorney to further explore the specific circumstances behind your question.

I truly wish you the best. Please click the ‘thumbs up’ tab below if you find this answer helpful. Thank you.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer