Skip to main content

How to become social security and va rep payee for my father

Oceanside, CA |

how do i become a representative payee for my aging father who hasnt managed his social security income well and has several people getting funds from him but when he needs cash or medical help im the one who helps him. he will be moving in with me when released from hospital

+ Read More

Filed under: Social security
Attorney answers 1


Each program has its own process for appointing a Rep Payee. You will need to contact to set an appointment to discuss your concerns and the need for the a Rep Payee.

It is impossible to give specific answers to questions without meeting and fully discussing all of the potential issues that may not be addressed by your question. The answer(s) provided should be considered general information and are not legal advice. Viewing this information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The answer provided is intended to educate you and point to issues for you to raise in a consultation with a lawyer. You should not take any action that might affect your claim(s) without first seeking the professional opinion of a licensed attorney.