Skip to main content

How to ask forgiveness to a judge for crossing with another person documents

San Diego, CA |

my friend tried to cross with her sister document and i want to help her ask forgiveness to the judge she was raise here but left for personal problems back in mexico and when she tried she did it for her son who is in USA he is about 3 yrs old and miss him dearly i seen her cried and suffer i always tried to cheer her up thats why i have decided to help her for the forgiveness so it can reduce the years and i can marry her and she can be back in USA the right way i dont want her to sacrafice her life in the desert i care for this lady and am falling for her and i willing to be with her i just want her back in with her son i am citizen i am born here

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This is a huge problem. However, she may be eligible to apply for cancellation of removal.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


You START by hiring a competent immigration attorney. This is one situation where you will NOT pull it through without a competent immigration lawyer engaged.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


I agree with my colleagues.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer