Here's the caveat.
1. My husband is a US citizen by naturalization and has lived in the USA for over 10 years.
2. I'm not a USA citizen.
3. We are divorced now.
4. He has ZERO contact with me or the kids and is unreachable at all times.
5. I do not have his US Citizen Naturalization Certificate number or the copy of his US passport.
6. I want to apply for our biological children's CRBA which he never did.
7. We were still married when the kids were born. I can prove it using my marriage certificate and the divorce certificate.
You need to speak to the consulate and ask them it is not a matter attorneys really deal with.
Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline