Skip to main content

How to apply for dissolution of marriage in Riverside County CA

Riverside, CA |

My wife and I have been separated for many years and I am finally getting around to filing the paperwork. The divorce is amicable with no children, debt or assets. She is willing to sign the papers asap. What is the easiest, quickest, cheapest way to do this?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Find an attorney to write up the stipulated judgment and file the appropriate forms for you and her; this is the cheapest, fastest and least headache-causing way.

This response will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sarieh Law Offices, and is not intended to serve as a legal advice in your specific circumstances. This response is a legal opinion based solely on facts represented and you should not rely on this legal opinion as a legal advice. You still need to consult an attorney directly to fully protect your legal rights.


There are many self-help services available. Check your courthouse to see what services they provide. The forms are fairly easy to fill out. The most expensive part will probably be the filing fee unless you qualify for a fee waiver.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer