Skip to main content

How to appeal a bogus pfa in ks pro se or suggestions for low income or pro bono attorneys beside legal aid or extension of time

Hays, KS |

I have been a victim of an abuse of process that is dividing my family. Please help me file an extension for more time or recommend low income assistance or instruct me on the format for filing an appeal on my own. I've tried everything at the hearing the judge would not admit police reports that proved perjury would not allow me to question my daughters mother was very rude and would not recuse herself as a friend of the family. Please help me my daughters name is Genesis-Dolce and she is the sweetest baby in the world. I've tried everything please help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Dear ?,

Try calling:
Wichita Lawyers Care / Kansas Legal Services
Primary Address: 200 N Broadway St Ste 500
City: Wichita
State: KS
Zipcode: 67202-2322
General Phone: 316-265-9681
Fax: 316-265-5902
Intake Phone: 316-265-9681
Counties Served: Sedgwick
Case Types: AIDS/HIV, Adoption, Bankruptcy, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Housing, Torts

Yours sincerely,
Tim Provis
Cal. Bar No. 104800
Wis. Bar No. 1020123
Member: U.S. Supreme Court Bar

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer