Skip to main content

How should I proceed if my lawyer who received an award for me has stopped corresponding with me despite my phone calls to him

Brooklyn, NY |

award was in 2010

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If you haven't been paid and the case settled in 2010 something is very wrong. Contact the Disciplinary Committee or the DA's Office.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


What has your lawyer been telling you for the past three years???? Contact the Grievance Committee for the Second Department. See link following.


Contact the Grievance Committee. Two years and no response is a huge problem.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer