here is the case of my brother Nedoviz Volodymyr:
He was arrested few days ago In Connection With Scheme To Illegally Export Rifle Scopes And Thermal Imaging Equipment. Case No. 17-M-208 (T. 18, U.S.C. § 371 and 2; T. 22, U.S.C. § 2778; T. 50, U.S.C. § 1705).
I am his twin brother in this case like R.N. and I would like to hear any useful information from quality lawyer about this situation:
1) is it possible to get me out of my country to US by federal law enforcement agents?
2) how serious is this crime for my brother if he really is not guilty because I did all these things via his bank information, billing address, credit cards etc? (I mean that I used all his accounts to buy different stuffs).
3) can I provide any useful information to the brother’s lawyer from my side to help him in this case? (partial I can prove that he is not guilty and this is work from my side only).
4) what the best result in this case the lawyer can make for my brother? does he have a chance to be not guilty?
This is a very serious crime for which you brother needs a great lawyer. On your side you should stay put wherever you are but know that this kind of case may be one for extradition to the US if you had anything to do with this scheme. Don't speak to anyone about it except your own lawyer.
YOu need to stop making admission on this site. Sounds like your brother has a lawyer. Contact his lawyer.
You need to hire your own attorney. You just admitted guilt to very serious charges. You need an attorney to represent your interest in the matter as there will be a conflict of interest between your brothers attorney and your attorney. If your brother was already arrested they will appoint him a public defender or he can hire an attorney of his choosing if he is paying the bill. No one can assess the chances of being found not guilty without any idea of what the evidence is against him. Any information you provide to his lawyer should only be done after hiring an attorney to represent yourself.
I am a former Brooklyn Criminal Court Deputy Bureau Chief with 20 years experience specializing in handling criminal cases. All answers are for information purposes only. Answering this question or any future questions does not form any attorney-client relationship. Be mindful, that answers are limited by the limited facts presented by the questioner and are not meant to take the place of competent legal advice by an attorney fully informed of all the facts surrounding your case. Also, be aware that nothing posted in a public forum such as this can be deemed confidential or privileged communication.
1. If there is an extraditiion treaty, yes. Otherwise if they want you enough they can kidnap you.
2. You just admitted participation in the conspiracy. Don't make admissions on this website.
4. The best possible result is to be found not guilty. Much more information is needed to answer this.
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline