How much will it cost to get guardianship for my incapacitated mother.

Lakeland, FL |

had a brain hemorrhage , and is unable to pay bills or deal with legal problems . i need to make plans to move her out here if she recovers . address change , VA benefits , social security , banking , and rehabilitation when it comes time . cant do PA and guardianship seems to be the only way . BTW shes in little rock

It will be difficult to say. I can tell you FL might be different, but in PA and NJ a simple guardianship can be 3,000 to 5,000 easily. Depends on a lot of factors. Please find yourself a qualified attorney.

This is not legal advice nor intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided here is informational in nature only. This attorney may not be licensed in the jurisdiction which you have a question about so the answer could be only general in nature. Visit Steve Zelinger's website: http://www.stevenzelinger.com/

Sorry to learn of your family's tragedy. You need to consult with a Little Rock Elder Law or Wills and Trusts lawyer.

You need to consult with an experienced trust lawyer to answer this. Sorry to hear about your situatiom