Skip to main content

How much Time will i get for contributing to the delinquency of a minor south carolina

Campobello, SC |

Im 18 years old and my Girlfriend at the time was 16. she got a little weed not much. then her mom dropped her off at my house my parents was out of town. we smoked some of what she had. later on she started say she couldn't breath and she couldnt feel her body. she called 911 they come and got her she told them about the pot and the cops come got me for Contributing to the delinquency of a minor. simple possession. paraphernalia, idk what to do or whats going to happen to me. she saying alot of stuff now. like i made her smoke the weed and she was scared of what i would do if she didnt smoke? we was together for a long time about a year. her mom's trying to put a restaning order on me but i dont call or ther and i dont go over there and iv never did anything to her.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


This can be a very serious criminal charge. I suggest two things. First, stop talking about this on the internet. Second, go see a Criminal Law attorney near you right away. Discussing potential criminal charges or penalties at online forums can be risky. If your concern is about potential criminal issues, then you should not talk about it on the internet at all. Instead you should talk to a criminal law lawyer near you, right away. Many investigators now check social media and Q&A websites when they are investigating a possible defendant, looking for questions that may indicate possible guilt or damaging admissions that can be gleaned from questions posted online. To ask your criminal law question more safely, you may want to read this free online Avvo Legal Guide, How to Ask a Criminal Law Legal Question, Not Get in Trouble, and Get the Right Answer, here: I do not know what your circumstance is or if you are inquiring only generally or perhaps for another person who was wondering. Regardless, you should talk to a local criminal law attorney near you right away. Reading this free online Avvo Legal Guide may help you understand general concepts of Fraud, What is Fraud, You need to talk to a local Criminal Law attorney who deals with this kind of case. Call your local attorney's Bar Association and ask for a referral to a Criminal Law attorney near you. If this answer was helpful, please give a “Vote Up” review below. Thanks. Ron Burdge,

How to Ask a Criminal Law Legal Question, Not Get in Trouble, and Get the Right Answer, click here

click here to find a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys

Click here for a list of state and local attorney bar associations

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Click the link to find a Consumer Law attorney near you.


I cannot tell you what will happen, but I can tell you that contributing to the deliquency of a minor carries up to three years in prison. You should seek the assistance of an attorney. If you cannot afford to hire one, get a public defender.