How much time does it take to process formI-824

Saint Albans Bay, VT |

I have filed form I 824 and requested to send my case to NVC my question is How much time does it take
to process I-824.

Best Answer

3-5 months, or so.

Immigration Attorney Jeff Khurgel* Assists Clients in all 50 States -- Call or email for a Consultation -- www.khurgel.com -- Contact information below. Kindly note that this posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Remember, this site is akin to an internet blog. Do not rely on information here to make important decisions in your life. Make an appointment to meet with a licensed attorney in his or her office (or via Skype or phone) to obtain competent personal and professional guidance -- Khurgel Immigration Law Firm -- 4199 Campus Drive, Suite 550 / Irvine, CA 92612 / Office: (949) 509-6515 / Direct: (949) 535-6331 / Web: www.khurgel.com / Email: info@khurgel.com / *Attorney Khurgel is a former USCIS and Department of State Embassy Officer.

3 to 5 months

I agree with my colleague.

At least five months or more.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3-5 months from the date of filing. My address is located in Manchester, but my immigration practice is nationwide.

Good Luck,
Enrique Mesa
Immigration Attorney
Manchester, NH

Phone: 603-296-2222; Email: LawServeAtty@aol.com. LawServe - 15 Stark St., Manchester, NH. The information provided is for informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as legal advice or a creation of an attorney/client relationship.