How much time does it take for the USCIS to provide receipt notice of an appeal form I290B?

Jamaica, NY |

I need a receipt notice of form I290B filed on I-140 denial for H1 extension.

I290B filed 01/21/2012.
USCIS Phoenix withdrew the check from my bank on 2/8/2012.

I have still not received any confirmation from the USCIS.

It can take several weeks . You may have a receipt number on the back of the check

Check there

www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

From time to time, USCIS neglects sending receipt notices or they get lost in the mail. Call USCIS National Customer Service 1-800-375-5283.

A couple of weeks.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

My colleagues have provided excellent advice. Generally, USCIS sends receipt notices within 30 days. If they do not then, sometimes they list the receipt number on the back of the filing fee check and you (or preferably your attorney) can always call USCIS and inquire about receipt and the receipt notice.

No information contained in this message, unless expressly denoted therefor, is intended to establish any attorney client relationship. No attorney-client relationship exists between us (Peter Acker and his associates and you) unless a written retainer or fee agreement has been signed and issued to you.

It takes about 2-4 weeks.