How much time? charged with two counts of felony possession of drugs with a prior non-violent b felony and violation of parole.

Newburgh, NY |

how much time? charged with two counts of felony possession of drugs with a prior non-violent b felony and violation of parole.

To answer your question - need to know what your felony possession charge is for this arrest. Additionally, your background and the facts of the case play a large role in determining your exposure. If you want to discuss further feel free to ring mr or post more information.
Best of luck to you!

This question cannot be answered without more information. For example, there are five degrees of felony drug possession ranging from a D felony to an A-I felony each carrying a different sentencing range. Your question should be presented to your attorney who should be able to give you an educated opinion after reviewing your rap sheet, your current charges and your prior sentence terms. In the maentime, I recommend that you exercise your right to remain silent and only discuss your case with your attorney.

My office is in Newburgh....give me a call and we will discuss all of your questions.