How much it cost to hire an lawyer on removing condition on green card?

Mobile, AL |

My husband's 2 year green card is about to expire soon, and he needs to remove the condition on his green card. How much it cost to hire an attorney on the basic removing condition case?

Attorneys charge various fees and I highly doubt you will receive a quote on a forum such as this. You should contact the attorney directly. My firm handles these types of cases.
Regards,
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global
212 537 4407
misitiglobal@misitiglobal.com

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

How much does a car cost?

As with cars, attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Lisa Michelle Anderson

Lisa Michelle Anderson

Attorneys fees vary and the level of expertise and quality of service does as well. You should shop around for the best attorney and not the best price. That does not mean to say the most expensive law firms will do the best job. It just means you should make your decision based on experience, recommendations by satisfied clients, and which attorney gives you the most attention and who you feel most comfortable with. Talk to your friends and family to see if they know anyone they have had good service from. And always check with the local state bar to make sure the attorney is in good standing with no adverse record. As each case is different, it is unlikely you will get an accurate quote for legal fees online. Most attorneys will need to at least talk to you before they can quote a proper fee.