Skip to main content

How much for immigration attorney to bring el salvadorian fiancee to us.Im citizen in Florida

Lake Wales, FL |

shes a corporate attorney,shes been vacationing the us 2 to 3 times a yr for 13 yrs.I have a robbery 2nd from 2005 in N.Y.,will this effect anything?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Each attorney charges different amounts for their services. The amount of legal fees is obviously important but you should also weigh an attorney's acumen, experience, ability to communicate and responsiveness. Robbery is of concern and especially depending on the victim. It may trigger an Adam Walsh Act inquiry by CIS.


Speak to the attorney directly, my firm handles these cases. The robbery will not have any effect on the application.
Nicklaus Misiti
Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


I agree, but the fees may depend upon how the USCIS handles the K-1 or whether you decide that other strategies make sense. I strongly recommend that you schedule an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney, who will take the time to carefully review the situation. Most attorneys in this area will apply any appointment fee to the fee that they charge.

In most situations, a more experienced immigration should be able to ultimately save you both aggravation and/or money. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.


Attorneys are permitted to set their own fees. Most attorneys set the fees based on the circumstances in the matter. The CIS and Department of State have filing fees which are also required in this type of case. The CIS and department of state filing fees are the same regardless of the attorney.

our law firm handles matters that you described on a regular basis. If you would like assistance you may call on us at 321.208.7324 or

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer