How much can a lawyer charge me to expunge a felony?

Huntington Park, CA |

I do not know if other attorneys are inclined to give fee quotes on AVVO, but I prefer to find out more about a case after an intake. You can contact me through my website at www.losangelesdefenders.com and I have an office in Downtown as well as Van Nuys.

I have sent you my information and hope that you could help me in my question

Your question is very much like asking how long is a piece of string - the truth is it will depend on several factors and without knowing more about your case it would be very hard to say. It is also unlikely that you will get an answer to your question on a public forum. Most attorneys will give you a free consultation, you will be able to discuss fees at that time.

This answer is for general informational purposes only and shall not constitute legal advice. I have answered a question on a public forum which does not establish any attorney-client relationship. For a more detailed legal analysis you should consult with a legal professional in your area.

Check out some websites. Attorney rates vary due to the nature of the incident and how much effort there is to provide a satisfactory resolution. Accordingly, a simple one will cost less than a more complex one. You don't want a law firm were one size fits all since not all cases are the same.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

Call a few local criminal law attorneys and briefly discuss the facts of your case. Request the amount of their fee. However, you need to also compare their experience in handling these matters. Good luck

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

The cost to expunge a conviction depends on the complexity of your case. Many lawyers offer a free consultation at which time you can ask about fees. Please feel free contact my office.

This answer is for general informational purposes only and shall not constitute legal advice. I have answered a question on a public forum which does not establish any attorney-client relationship. For a more detailed legal analysis you should consult with a legal professional.

The Ethical code says "a reasonable fee."