Skip to main content

How many passport pictures do I, petitioning USC, and my alien spouse need for all the forms I-485, I-130, I-131, I-864, I-765?

Santa Ana, CA |

I am referring to my Alien spouses's one-step AOS process based on our marriage. How many passport pics do each of us need and how many need to be attached to each of these forms: I-485, I-130, I-131, I-864, I-765.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


2 each. write your names on the back, DOB, and your status, i.e. "alien" for you and USC for your wife. Attach the pictures to the bottom of the G-325. Good luck.


Each form that requires pictures has the number of pictures listed in the form instructions. You really need to read those instructions.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


US Citizen petitioner requires 4 passport pictures and the beneficiary requires 8 passport pictures. Two passport pictures each for the I-130 and Two pictures each for the I-485 and beneficiary requires Two pictures for the I-765 and two pictures for the I-131. No passport for the I-864 required. I would urge you to consult with me or another experienced immigration attorney before you file as the amount of pictures to file may be the least of your concerns for such a case. There are many details that a good attorney could help with in such cases. Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: The information you obtained in this answer is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and it should not be construed as a formation of a client-attorney relationship or legal representation, which can only occur after the execution of a formal engagement letter or retainer agreement. For a FREE Consultation call (212) 804-5770 or visit us at


The beneficiary and petitioner are each required to submit 2 passports each for an adjustment package.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer