Skip to main content

How many month to bring my wife & kids to U.S?

Northridge, CA |

I'm American citizen I have scholarship from Saudi Arabia including insurance for me &family and I got salary 1850$ monthly how to give my family entrance to U.S as soon as possible because I can't waiting 8 months ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

Your family could apply for visitor's visas. Otherwise, they will have to go through the regular process which will take some time.

You should hire an attorney to help you, which could help the process go faster.

Please resubmit your questions with clarification in order for an attorney to properly answer.

Does your spouse have a green card or U.S. citizenship?

If you have any further immigration questions, contact our law firm for a confidential consultation.

Good luck.

Nikiki T. Bogle, Esq.

Immigration Legal Team
Bogle & Chang LLC
Phone: (800) 342-1733 ext. 101
Serving Immigration Clients in All 50 States and Foreign Countries


You will have to wait just like everyone else.


The reason that the waiting periods are so long is that USCIS literally processed nearly 1 million petitions every month. That basically means that barring extreme hardship (in other words someone is dying or seriously ill) everyone has to wait in line, however difficult that may be. It is unfortunate but every person would like to have the process move faster. The best way to speed things up is to have a qualified attorney prepare the paperwork so that everything is complete and accurate and you are able to avoid costly delays created by filling the paperwork out yourself incorrectly.

Sarah M. Cross
The Law Office of Sarah M. Cross
Serving Clients in All 50 States
800-681-2311 or 810-225-0953 email