How long will it take If I win my lawsuite for tvt bladder sling

Houston, TX |

I need to know how i can get medical help with no health ins

Every law suit is different, and the parties (plaintiff and defendant(s)) usually are as well. Every case stands on its own facts and applicable law. So, there is no telling how long a case will take from filing to conclusion. Cases can end much more quickly if they are settled. Some cases last years. Some matters are settled short of filing suit.

Since it appears that you are in Houston, check with a Houston attorney. You can review a listing of Houston attorneys at the Houston Bar Association web site, the address of which is:

http://www.hba.org/

There is no way of knowing for sure even "if" you will recover any compensation. Don't plan your life around a recovery. Your attorney would be in the best position to answer this question.

Let's not put the cart before the horse. Have a local med mal lawyer order your records to investigate

Daniel Knight Dinneen

Daniel Knight Dinneen

Because medmal in Texas is so complicated (we have some of the worst, pro-doctor, medmal laws in the country) you are better served by requesting your own medical and billing records and bringing them with you to the lawyer for your initial consultation. Most medmal lawyers will not pay to request your records unless there is clear liability and maximum (under the caps) damages.

It is unclear from your post whether or not you have spoken to a Houston Personal Injury attorney. If you have not, I would certainly advise that you do so. He or she will be in the best position to answer this question for you once the details of your case has been evaluated.

Harris County Hospital District and its affiliates are your resource for necessary medical services rendered either free of charge or at reduced cost based on your income level and assets.