Skip to main content

How long does it take to get a court order custody paper signed by the judge and do u have to pay fees for that paper?

Chicago, IL |

my mother in law has my two kids and she has not rights to them and i want them back

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


if she has no rights to them, call the police.

if you are the mom, if there are no court proceedings concerning these children, you do not need a custody paper.


Your questions are really insufficient to answer. Go speak with an attorney. Explain why your mother-in-law has your children. Bring any papers you have with you when you speak to the lawyer.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer