Generally, at least a week, depending on the Court's calendar and your attorney's other commitments.
There is no point in asking these questions in this forum. Factors to consider are:
1. past criminal history/contacts with law enforcement
2. Ties to the community/flight risk
3. Victim/ Public safety
4. Is a parent/relative willing to pledge their home.
5. How aggressively the prosecutor argues against bond/bond reduction.
6. What are you charged with now and how high is the bond - has it been stacked to give detectives more time on the case.
If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: email@example.com http://www.themargolisfirm.comAsk a similar question
In Marion County you can typically request a bond review at your initial hearing. Bond can be reduced, and often is, for any number of reasons. Without know the charges you are facing, your criminal history, and other information, it is impossible to say if your bond would be reduced and if that reduction would be significant or minor.
This is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be obtained from a lawyer after you have entered into an attorney client relationship. If you would like to discuss your case please contact me at (317) 456-7942.Ask a similar question