How long does it take for uscis to resend my ead card ?

Oxnard, CA |

The usps send it back since the zip code was in correct I called and fixed the issue all ready. Uscis received the card on nov 15 2012 how long till they resend it ?

Give it thirty days. Then, call USCIS again

Under the guidelines set by AVVO, this response is general information only and not specific legal advice, and no attorney client relationship is formed by this response to your question.

I agree with my colleague.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.