How long does it take for CBP to process an FOIA request for I-94 records?

Flushing, NY |

My lawyer sent an FOIA request for my i94 record almost 3 months ago. It is still processing. How long does it usually take? This is for i94 from 1995.

Your attorney could probably tell you the answer and you should ask your attorney; in my cases depending on the agency they can take 1 year

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

I did ask the attorney, of course, and he said six months but it has been almost nine months. And the info about processing is not available online.

Processing times can be clarified with the CBP online.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.