How long does an i360 takes to process

Lake Worth, FL |

my i360 VAWA petition was file in September 2012.i have receive my prima facie,along with my work permit.am on my second prima facie renewal.i have being checking on line for the service center processing time frame,.last month they were at march 2012.now in June they are still at march 2012.to my calculation they are supposed to be at July 2012.is their a backlog on these petition?.can you tell me my estimated time frame,any answer will be gratefully appericated.

Filed under: Immigration

You already posted this.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

Please see our other answers on the previous site. As stated, none of us has a crystal ball and it may take years for some and months for others. Consider an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney if you get tired of waiting. Also, complain to Congress! Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

VAWA petition processing is very slow. 12 to 18 months is not uncommon.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.